All members, with the help and guidance of the Holy Spirit, agree to:
- Walk in Christian love.
- Engage regularly in personal Bible reading.
- Bring up such children in obedience and admonition of the Lord.
- Endeavor to win others to Christ by Word, by prayer, and by example.
- Exercise Christian care and watch over one another.
- Pray with and for one another, sharing burdens, sorrows, and joys.
- Be thoughtful, non-critical, and courteous to one another; be slow to take offense; and be quick to forgive and seek forgiveness.
- Love and pray for all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Guard the spiritual and scriptural purity, peace and prosperity of the Church and its growth in scriptural knowledge and godliness.
- Assist, as the Lord enables, in the work of the Church, and promote its usefulness as a witness to the saving grace of God in Jesus Christ.
- Participate in Church services, Bible studies, and fellowships.
- Contribute financially to support the Church, help the needy, and further evangelism
GET CONNECTED TODAY
Join a ministry and grow or start serving today!
meet the team
PASTOR LADIMER ALKASEH
PASTOR SAMUEL KHANGALDY
BOARD OF ELDERS
Joey Benjamin – Elder
Vladimir Moghaddasi – Elder
Galina Philipovitch- CFO
Shammy Roberson – Secretary | email
OUR VISION is to create a community of authentic believers and to witness a city transformed by the life changing reality of the gospel, as people come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
Location & Times
1515 Kooser Rd
San Jose, CA 95118
Main Service Sundays: 11:30 am
Youth: Sun 11:30 & Wed: 7:00 pm
2020 Assyrian Evangelical Church All Rights Reserved.